WineFuture, otherwise known as the World Wine Summit, will feature the first ever visit by Robert Parker to Hong Kong as well as being attended by other famous personalities such as Jancis Robinson, Pancho Campo and Francis F Copola.
Winefuture was created as a summit of the wine industry by The Wine Academy of Spain in 2009 to bring together the most important wine personalities around the world. The goal of Winefuture is to analyse the current challenges facing the wine industry and to provide solutions, ideas and leadership. It is also the single largest gathering of virtually every great wine personality under one roof, providing those attending the conference with a once in a lifetime opportunity to see, meet and hear all.
As a very special benefit only available to CWC account holders, the first 20 tickets sold will also be invited to an extremely limited private evening at the cellars on 6 November.
Crown Wine Cellars has been offered the following excellent rates for all account holders:
· 2 GOLD tickets (includes all conferences + 3 master classes) for 1.250 €
· 2 GOLD tickets (includes all conferences + 3 master classes + official dinner on November 7th) for 1.500 €
Inclusive of the following:
· All conferences and round tables.
· Entrance to exhibitors areas and display stands.
· Coffee breaks and lunches ( November 7 & 8 )
· Welcome Pack, information material.
· Simultaneous translation in French, English and Mandarin
· 3 GRAND TASTINGS
- November 6th: "The Diversity and Passion of Spanish Wines" by Pancho Campo MW
- November 7th: "Beyond Bordeaux" by Jancis Robinson MW
- November 8th: "The Magical 20" by Robert Parker Jr.
· Invitation at the official dinner, November the 7th, at 21.00h at the Regal Airport Hotel
Ms. Jennie Mack
Tel: +852 2964 0188
P.S : Please identify yourself as CWC members and copy us (firstname.lastname@example.org) into the email reply.
Crown Wine Cellars Limited
Address: 18 Deep Water Bay Drive
Hong Kong Island,
Tel: 2580 6287
Fax: 2580 6283