Heritage Auctions is pleased to be returning to Hong Kong with another outstanding assortment of wines for your collecting and drinking pleasure. The event will begin promptly at 9:00 AM on Saturday, September 29 when we will be serving breakfast and refreshments. Lunch will also be served along with champagne and wine throughout the day. The list of wines to be tasted includes, but is not limited to:
1999 Sauzet Puligny Montrachet, Les Folatieres
1997 Ramonet Bienvenue Batard Montrachet
2003 Jadot Montrachet
1990 Cos d'Estournel
2000 Cos d'Estournel
1996 Leoville Las Cases
1990 Cheval Blanc
1995 Clos de l'Obac
2002 Blankiet Cabernet Sauvignon
2005 Blankiet Cabernet Sauvignon
2000 Marcassin Pinot Noir, Three sisters, Lambing Barn
We hope you will come and join us!
Frank Martell and the Heritage Wine Team
Highlights from the auction include but is not limited to:
- Chateau Petrus Pomerol 1982, 1989, 1996, 1998, 2005
- Chateau d'Yquem Double Magnum 2001
- Domaine de la Romanee Conti La Tache 1969, 2005, 1985
- Domaine de la Romanee Conti Richebourg 1990, 1999
- Domaine de la Romanee Conti Romanee Conti 2009
- Leroy Vosne Romanee Les Beaux Monts 1990
- Ponsot Clos de la Roche Vieilles Vignes 1993
- A. Rousseau Chambertin 1996, 2005
- A. Rousseau Chambertin Clos de Beze 2005
- G. Roumier Bonnes Mares 1996
- Comte de Vogue Musigny Vieilles Vignes 2005
- E. Rouget Vosne Romanee Cros Parantoux 2005
- J.F. Mugnier Musigny 2005
- Domaine de la Romanee Conti Montrachet 1973, 1983
- J. Drouhin Montrachet Marquis de Laguiche 1978
- M. Niellon Batard Montrachet 1990
- Coche-Dury Meursault Les Perrieres 1992
- Ramonet Montrachet 2005
- Trimbach Riesling Hors Choix, Clos Ste. Hune, VT 1989
- Trimbach Riesling Clos Ste. Hune 1996
- B. Giacosa Barbaresco Santo Stefano di Nieve Riserva 1982
- Harlan Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 1994, 2001, 2007
- Scarecrow Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
- Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 2001, 2007
- Virtually Every Sine Qua Non Ever Produced
- Virtually Every Wine Produced By Chris Ringland
- Signature Floor Session 1 - (Lots 1-1179) - 8:00 PM CT (6:00 PM PT), Friday, September 28, 2012.
allows you to place late proxy bids and compete live against the auction floor from your PC or mobile device*. We recommend placing proxy bids before the live session in the unlikely event either side experiences technical problems during the auction.
*The software is available for Android, Safari for iPhone, and Opera Mobile version 10+. More will be supported in the coming months.
A buyer's premium is charged in addition to the successful bid. The applicable Buyer's Premium for bids placed with Heritage for this Auction is 19.5% (minimum $14 per lot) of the successful bid.
If you would like to be notified of specific wines, please visit MyWantlist, where you can save searches for wine by keyword (Dom Perignon), or by type (Red Bordeaux). We will notify you when anything that matches your searches becomes available at auction!
For more information, a free catalog subscription or a free valuation of your cellar, please contact Frank at FrankM@HA.com or 800-872-6467 extension #1753 (310-492-8616 direct). General inquiries may be directed to Wine@HA.com.
We look forward to extending our impeccable level of excellence in this new category and further serving your collecting needs. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss buying, selling or just introduce yourself to our specialists. We are accepting consignments on an ongoing basis, so send in those lists!
Very best regards,
Frank Martell & The Heritage Wine Team
9478 Olympic Blvd., Suite 100
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Free Appraisal in any category.
Art & Antiques
Entertainment & Music
Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories