CWC Clubhouse Current Update: COVID-19 Arrangements
In accordance with the recent tightened social distancing rules regarding COVID-19, please note that the following Government mandated arrangements will effective from Thursday, 26 November until Wednesday, 2 December (subject to further Government announcement)
- Each table can seat no more than four persons;
- Allow 50% of maximum capacity;
- There must be a distance of 1.5m between tables;
Clubhouse operation and wine pick up /drop off revert to normal hours and arrangements.
Monday – Saturday 9am – 12am
Sunday & Public Holidays 12pm – 12am
- All Members, Guests and Club Staff who have traveled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days must not enter the Club until at least 14 days after their arrival in Hong Kong.
- If you are in close contact with anyone (friends, family etc.) who have recently returned to Hong Kong, you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the first day of contact.
- By entering the Club premises, Members and Guests are declaring to the Club that they have not traveled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days and that they do not have any symptom of illness.
- Everyone must wear a mask at any time within the premises. They may remove the mask whilst eating and drinking but otherwise are required to wear masks when chatting, etc. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks for use when visiting the Club;
- Temperature checks of each patron;
- Provide hand sanitizers at the clubhouse
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support of these new measures. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any other assistance.