CWC Clubhouse Current Update: COVID-19 Arrangements
In accordance with the Government announced recently that the following mandated arrangements in place will continue for another 14 days till Wednesday, 14 April (subject to further Government announcement):
- Each table can seat no more than four persons;
- Allow 50% of maximum capacity;
- There must be a distance of 1.5m between tables;
Clubhouse Operating Hours
Monday – Saturday 9am – 10pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 12pm – 10pm
Wine pick up & drop off up to 9:30pm
Clubhouse closes at 10:30pm
Leave Home Safe (a government COVID-19 exposure notification mobile app)
We have displayed the venue QR code at the reception, please scan the QR code or leave your contact number & name for entry to the clubhouse.
- COVID testing for Club Staff every 14 days.
- Members, Guests and Club Staff who have traveled outside of Hong Kong, please follow specified conditions imposed on inbound travellers [Details]
- If you are in close contact with anyone (friends, family etc.) who have recently returned to Hong Kong, you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the first day of contact.
- By entering the Club premises, Members and Guests are declaring to the Club that they have not traveled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days and that they do not have any symptom of illness.
- Everyone must wear a mask at any time within the premises. They may remove the mask whilst eating and drinking but otherwise are required to wear masks when chatting, etc. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks for use when visiting the Club;
- Temperature checks of each patron;
- Provide hand sanitizers at the clubhouse
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support of these new measures. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any other assistance.