CWC Clubhouse Current Update: COVID-19 Measurements
In accordance with the Hong Kong Government’s recent regulations which were announced on 21 May 2020, the following measures have been implemented until 4 June 2020 (subject to further Government announcements):
- There must be a distance of 1.5m between tables;
- Each table can seat no more than eight persons;
- Everyone must wear a mask at any time within the premises. They may remove the mask whilst eating and drinking but otherwise are required to wear masks when chatting, etc. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks for use when visiting the Club;
- Temperature checks of each patron;
- Provide hand sanitizers at the clubhouse
We would like to inform Members that no restriction has been placed on the serving of alcohol in the Clubhouse.
As you are aware, The Hong Kong Government has included many more countries in the compulsory home quarantine list for inbound travelers. Please refer to this link for the latest info: https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html
Given this situation, we understand that many members and guests will be returning to Hong Kong in the coming days and weeks. After careful consideration, we have decided that with immediate effect
- All Members, Guests and Club Staff who have travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days must not enter the Club until at least 14 days after their arrival in Hong Kong.
- If you are in close contact with anyone (friends, family etc.) who have recently returned to Hong Kong, you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the first day of contact.
- By entering the Club premises, Members and Guests are declaring to the Club that they have not travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days and that they do not have any symptom of illness.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support of these new measures. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any other assistance.