This highly efficient and cost effective service has become the
most popular method for Fine Wine Lovers in Hong Kong to transport
their wine in total security from the UK & France to Hong
This is a complete door-to-cellar service which requires the absolute
minimum effort from the wine owner.
- Use of Temperature Controlled Containers only thus guaranteeing
- The best wine cellaring conditions available upon arrival in
Hong Kong from HK$1.10 per bottle per month
- Guaranteed private ownership of all wine in CWC Cellars
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
All members should follow these simple directions, after-which
CWC staff will take care of everything on your behalf.
- Contact your UK/French storage company or wine supplier via e-mail stating your intention to relocate your wine.
- Instruct them to deliver your wines to Seabrooks Fine Wine Exports (our appointed agent in the UK).
- Provide them with a list of which wines you would like to remove.
- Request that they issue sales invoice (if applicable) or a valuation invoice dated within the past 12 months, providing all details of the wine for insurance and import purposes.
- Copy all correspondence to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Less than 30 cases:
Full Club Members - HK$240 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable);
Non-Members HK$280 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable)
** MINIMUM ORDER HK$960
- More than 30 cases but less than 100 cases:
Full Club Members - HK$200 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable);,
Non-Members HK$240 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable)
- More than 100 cases:
Full Club Members - HK$165 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable);
Non-Members HK$200 per case + Collection Charges (if applicable)
Insurance cover is compulsory and is charged at 0.8% of the declared value. There is no deductible charged in the event of loss. EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 2012