Special Tuesday Night Club
ROVA CAVIAR MADAGASCAR: The Black Pearls of Madagascar…
The next Tuesday Night Club gathering will be attended by Mr. Philippe Dova, the representative from Rova Caviar Madagascar who will be bringing along the the Black Pearl of Madagascar for tasting.
ROVA Caviar Madagascar philosophy is based on respect for nature, living beings and the environment at every stage of production in order to obtain a product of exceptional quality. Everything is done on the land and lake sites of the farm to ensure that the environmental impact of sturgeon farming is as low as possible. This is officially certified by AFNOR AFAQ ISO 14001.
ROVA Caviar Madagascar farm is also the only sturgeon farm in the world producing food for its fish. A food made from natural local products, without the slightest addition of medicines or worse, growth hormones. No hybrides Sturgeon, only pure special.
Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2020
Time: 7:00pm Cocktail; 8:00pm Dinner Starts
Venue: Crown Wine Cellars
HK$888 per person
(Extremely limited seating)
Confirmation on a first respond basis.
Members need to bring or buy a bottle of wine from the CWC Wine List to share on the night.
CWC continues to operate normally within the guidelines in accordance with the Hong Kong Government’s recent regulations announced on 2 June 2020, the following measures have been implemented:
- There must be a distance of 1.5m between tables;
- Each table can seat no more than 8 persons;
- Everyone must wear a mask at any time within the premises. They may remove the mask whilst eating and drinking but otherwise are required to wear masks when chatting, etc. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks for use when visiting the Club.
- Temperature checks of each patron;
- Provide hand sanitizers at the clubhouse.