CWC Clubhouse Covid Update: COVID-19 Arrangements
We are delighted to announce that with 100% of our front line clubhouse staff having received at least the 1st vaccination dose, the entire CWC Club will move to Mode C Operations from Monday, 23rd August.
• Each table can seat no more than six persons;
• Allow 75% of maximum capacity;
• Maximum 20 participants in any one event;
• There must be a distance of 1.5m between tables;
• Must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application (Except persons aged under 16 with an accompanying adult / persons aged under 16 without the company of an adult, and persons aged 65 or above may opt to complete the record form);
• Clubhouse operation till 12:00 midnight.
• COVID testing for clubhouse staff every 7 days.
• All persons returning from overseas must not come to the Club during the period of home quarantine and self-monitoring. This extends to all those who are in close contact with anyone under a Government compulsory quarantine order, or undergoing home quarantine/self-monitoring period. (Close contact generally means: having direct physical contact, living in the same household, travelling in the same vehicle or flight, having social contact such as dining together or working together. Examples are not exhaustive.)
• All persons who are impacted by mandatory testing and are required to undergo testing, regardless of their vaccination status, must not come to the Club until their test results have returned negative.
• Everyone must wear a mask at any time within the premises. They may remove the mask whilst eating and drinking but otherwise are required to wear masks when chatting, etc. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks for use when visiting the Club;
• Temperature checks of each patron;
• Provision of hand sanitizers at the clubhouse
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support of these new measures. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any other assistance.